Buy Homes for Sale or Sell a House – Weston, MA
Need a trusted Real Estate Agent in Weston?
As an experienced real estate agent working in the local Weston, MA community and having lived in the town since 1998, I am very confident that buying or selling a home here will certainly have its rewards. Please let me, a knowledgeable and successful realtor who knows the ins and outs of Weston, guide you to buying or selling a home in this fabulous community.
Recent Real Estate Property Listings in Weston, MA
Browse through some of the newest real estate house properties and discover houses for sale in Weston, MA
Additional Real Estate and Local Community Information in Wellesley, MA
Real Estate Information:
Located approximately 15 miles west of Boston, Weston has a population of 11,389 (as of June 2017) and was incorporated in 1713. Here are some brief real estate-related facts about the Weston community:
- Properties are serviced by private sewerage systems, and almost all have town water.
- The train line has three stops in Weston, and the train into Boston goes to North Station.
- The 2018 tax rate is $12.51 per $1,000 of valuation.
- There are three elementary schools – Country and Woodland Schools for grades K – 3 and Field School for grades 4 and 5. There is one middle school and one high school.
Local Weston, MA Communities and Organizations:
The following links will provide you with additional information on Weston and its many community services and organizations:
- Town of Weston
- Weston Public Schools
- Weston Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- Weston Patch
- Weston Town-Crier (weekly newspaper)
- WCCA (Weston Community Children’s Association)
- Women’s Community League and Newcomers Group
- Weston Garden Club
- Weston Library
- Weston Maps Online
- Weston Commuting Line Schedule (to North Station)
As a real estate agent specializing in home buying and selling in Weston and the surrounding communities, I have a solid understanding of the area and can answer your questions. Please contact me to help you buy or sell a home in this charming New England community—Lisa Curlett of Compass, 450 Boston Post Road, Weston, MA 02493, firstname.lastname@example.org, 781-267-2844. I look forward to serving as your trusted real estate consultant.