Weston, MA Community Information
Located approximately 12 miles west of Boston, Weston has a population of 11,478 (per the 2011 town census) and was incorporated in 1713. Here are some brief real estate-related facts about the community:
- Properties are serviced by private sewerage systems, and almost all have town water.
- The train line has three stops in Weston, and the train into Boston goes to North Station.
- The 2014 tax rate is $12.73 per $1,000 of valuation.
- There are three elementary schools – Country and Woodland Schools for grades K – 3 and Field School for grades 4 and 5. There is one middle school and one high school.
- Click Weston, MA Real Estate Information for further Weston, MA market statistics, and click Even More Weston, MA Community Information for more details on Weston, MA and its community and events.
The following links will provide you with additional information on Weston and its many community services and organizations: