Buy Homes for Sale or Sell a House – Wellesley, MA
Top Real Estate Agent in Wellesley, Massachusetts
Work with a professional Realtor in Wellesley, MA that has the expertise and resources needed to buy or sell a home. Investing in real estate properties for you and your family in this wonderful city will certainly have its benefits. I am highly experienced and familiar with Wellesley and it’s local community. If you are looking to buy a home in Wellesley, I am sure you will love what I have to offer as a real estate agent and how I can help you find your next dream home.
New Real Estate Property Listings in Wellesley, MA
Take a look at some of the recent real estate properties and explore potential homes for sale in Wellesley, MA!
Additional Real Estate and Local Community Information in Wellesley, MA
Located approximately 14 miles southwest of Boston, Wellesley has a population of 27,982 (per the 2010 town census) and was incorporated in 1881. Here are some brief real estate-related facts about the community:
- Almost all properties are serviced by town sewerage systems, and all have town water.
- The train line has three stops in Wellesley, and the train into Boston goes to South Station.
- The 2018 tax rate is $11.95 per $1,000 of valuation.
- There are seven elementary schools for grades K – 5, and they are Bates, Fiske, Hardy, Hunnewell, Schofield, Sprague and Upham Schools. There is one middle school and one high school.
The following links will provide you with additional information on Wellesley and its many community services and organizations:
- Town of Wellesley
- Wellesley Public Schools
- Wellesley Patch
- Wellesley Townsman (weekly newspaper)
- The Swellesley Report (more news on Wellesley)
- Wellesley Mother’s Forum
- Wellesley Newcomers Group
- Wellesley Hills Junior Woman’s Club Inc.
- Wellesley Commuting Line Schedule (to South Station)
As your real estate consultant, I look forward to helping you transition seamlessly by making your home sale or purchasing of a property an easy, rewarding, and exciting step into the future. Please contact me today at Lisa Curlett of Compass, 450 Boston Post Road, Weston, MA 02493, email@example.com, 781-267-2844.