Buy Homes for Sale or Sell a House – Wayland, MA
Looking for a Local Real Estate Agent in Wayland?
Working locally for many years as a real estate agent in Wayland, Massachusetts, I have found that when it comes to buying and selling homes, this wonderful community is very attractive and has many benefits for home buyers. Having all the resources, connections and local knowledge to make your home buying or selling experience both effective and hassle free, I am very confident that you will be happy with my professionalism and abilities.
Newest Real Estate Property Listings for Wayland, MA
Take a look at some of the most recent real estate properties and find the best homes for sale in the communities of Wayland, Massachusetts. Contact Lisa if any questions or for more information about buying and selling.
Extended Real Estate & Wayland Community Information
Helpful Real Estate Info:
The population of Wayland totals just about 13,886 (as of January 2011), and the town was incorporated in 1780.
Read brief real estate facts about the local community:
- Properties are serviced by private sewerage systems, and almost all have town water.
- The 2017 tax rate is $18.14 per $1,000 of property valuation.
- The award-winning educational system includes three elementary schools – Claypit Hill, Happy Hollow and Loker Schools for grades K – 5. There is one middle school and one high school.
- The community maintains full-time police and fire protection.
Communities and Organizations in Wayland, MA:
Click on the following links for additional information on Wayland and its many community services and organizations:
- Town of Wayland
- Wayland Public Schools
- Wayland Patch
- Wayland Town-Crier (weekly newspaper)
- WCPA (Wayland Children and Parents Association)
- Wayland Library
I look forward to getting to know you and your family, welcoming you to one of the area’s best real estate firms, and helping you transition smoothly to the new home of your dreams. If you are looking to Buy or Sell Homes in Wayland, Please contact me today at Lisa Curlett Pinnacle Residential Properties, 555 Washington Street Wellesley, MA 02482. Phone: 781-267-2844.