Buy or Sell Homes – Real Estate Agent in Needham, MA
Looking for a Top Real Estate Agent in Needham, MA?
As a leading real estate agent familiar with the local Needham, MA area and residing locally since the late 1990’s, I am absolutely sure that buying or selling a home in Needham will have its benefits and be rewarding. I invite you to let an experienced and highly seasoned real estate agent give you insight on the beautiful city of Needham and help you during the buying or selling a home process in this wonderful location.
New Real Estate Property Listings in Needham, MA
Take a look at some of the recent real estate house properties on the market and locate homes for sale in Needham communities.
City Details and Real Estate Information:
Following are some brief real estate-related facts about Needham:
- Most properties are serviced by the town sewerage system and have town water.
- The train line has four stops in Needham, and the train into Boston goes to South Station.
- The 2017 tax rate is $11.89 per $1,000 of valuation.
- There are five elementary schools for Grades K – 5 – Eliot, Hillside, Mitchell, Newman and Broadmeadow. There are two middle schools – High Rock School for Grade 6 and William F. Pollard Middle School for Grades 7 and 8. There is one high school.
Click on the links below for additional information on Needham and its many community services and organizations:
- Town of Needham
- Needham Online (the unofficial website for Needham)
- Needham Patch
- Needham Public Schools
- Needham Times (weekly newspaper)
- Needham Women’s Club
- Needham Newcomers and Neighbors
- Needham Commuting Line Schedule (to South Station)
As your dedicated real estate agent, I look forward to showing you to this beautiful, community-oriented town and to making your home sale or buy a rewarding and exciting experience. Contact me today at 781-267-2844 for consultation and inquiries!