Buy and Sell Homes – Realtor in Lincoln, MA
The Best Real Estate Agent in Lincoln, MA
Being a local real estate agent that knows the territory well, this Realtor in Lincoln, MA is proud to help individuals buy or sell homes in Lincoln, MA! Let an experienced and recognized real estate agent provide you will all the details about Lincoln. I can assist in many ways during the buying or selling process in this fabulous Massasschuttess city.
Search New Home Property Listings in Lincoln, MA
Browse through some newly submitted real estate house properties available and pinpoint homes for sale in the Lincoln areas.
Located approximately 12 miles northwest of Boston, Lincoln has a population of 6,362 (per the 2010 town census, which includes residents of Hanscom Air Force Base who live within town limits).
The town was incorporated in 1754 and has a rich history. Part of historic Middlesex County, Lincoln is the site of Paul Revere’s capture by British soldiers in April 1775. Originally settled by Europeans in 1654 as part of Concord, Lincoln was later incorporated as a separate town.
Lincoln is dotted with lakes, ponds and rivers, and features beautiful stretches of woods and spectacular estate homes. Points of interest include the historic Codman House and the DeCordova Sculpture Park and Museum, among others.
As a real estate consultant specializing in the sale and purchase of luxury real estate in the area, I am intimately familiar with Lincoln and the surrounding communities and would love to answer your questions.
Here are some brief real estate-related facts about the community:
- Properties are serviced by private sewerage systems, and almost all have town water.
- The train line has one stop in Lincoln, and the train into Boston goes to North Station.
- The 2017 tax rate is $13.70 per $1,000 of valuation.
- The town services four schools for Grades K – 8. There is a Lincoln School for Grades K – 4 and another for Grades 5 – 8. The district also operates the Primary and Middle Schools at Hanscom Air Force Base through a contract with the federal government. There is one middle school and one high school, and both are shared with the neighboring town of Sudbury, MA.
The following links will provide you with additional information on Lincoln and its many community services and organizations:
- Town of Lincoln
- Lincoln Community Website
- Lincoln Public Schools
- Lincoln Journal (weekly newspaper)
- Lincoln Family Association
- Lincoln Public Library
- Lincoln Commuting Line Schedule (to North Station)
I look forward to serving as your trusted real estate consultant in Lincoln, MA and the surrounding cities. Feel free contact me today at Lisa Curlett Pinnacle Residential Properties, 555 Washington Street, Wellesley, MA 02482. Phone: 781-267-2844.